I’m going back to Cali, rising, surprising. advising, realizing, she’s sizing me up
Her bikini – small; heels – tall, She said, she liked, the ocean
She showed me a beach, gave me a peach, and pulled out the suntan lotion
Now I thought that was fast, but this girl was faster, She’s lookin for a real good time
I said, “Close your eyes, I got a surprise,” and I ran away with the bottle of wine
In less then 30 hours yours truly will be heading off to collect my share of some California Love… Maybe… Or maybe it’ll turn out like all the times I go to NY, and I’ll get sick of all the ignorant snobby people, and want to disappear into the quiet woods for a few days to recouperate and regain my sanity. Who knows.
The point is… I’m goin… and yeah, I’m excited.. there’s good sides and bad sides to this trip I suppose:
– No Work for a Week.. Booyah!
– Spending a nice quiet week with my own personal goddess. (Wasn’t that a Depeche Mode Song? Hmm)
– Somebody told me there’s a beach over there someplace.. and you know, where there’s beach… there’s bikinis!
– It’s done nothing but rain here for the last… six months I think? God knows it’s gotta be doing something other then rain out there.
– She handled all the planning stuff, so god knows we’ll be in some swanky ritzy-ditzy hotel establishments… usually with good food to be found nearby. 😉
– Six hours doing the “fetal position airline seat shuffle”…. each way.
– I’m nominated driving individual while we’re in the field (I’ll just start calling her Miss Daisy I guess)… and wouldn’t you know it, I can’t exactly smuggle my Tek-9 in the overhead bin these days, now can I? How will I possibly cope on the Cali Highways without a gun of my own?
– She handled all the planning stuff, so god knows we’ll be in some swanky ritzy-ditzy hotel establishments… usually crowded with the type of people I just can’t stand.
I guess I’ll just have to wait and see, eh? And yes, eventually there will be photos… and I might even be able to check in a time or two and post a little something something here…